- How long does the delivery take?
- Delivery may vary depending on location. We estimate 1 to 2 business days within Europe and up to 1 week for International orders. We do not ship on Saturday and Sunday.
- When will my order be sent out?
- We estimate to despatch your items within 1 business day.
- How are products shipped?
- Orders are shipped via DHL Couriers. All deliveries require a signature on arrival at the destination.
- How much will shipping cost to my address?
- Belgian Boys Club have fixed rates for shipping, regardless of the size of the order. All National orders to Belgium will benefit of a €10 fixed rate. Rest of the world €15. Orders above €150 receive FREE SHIPPING worldwide.
Do you ship to PO Box?
WE CAN NOT SHIP TO PO BOX ADDRESSES
- How can I pay for my order?
- You can pay by Paypal or Credit Card. Visa, MasterCard or American Express accepted. Payment checkout through Paypal, you don’t have to have an account to pay by Credit Card.
- When will I be charged for my order?
- You’ll be charged for your order at checkout.
- Do your prices include tax?
- All Checkout Prices for Belgium and to the European Union include sales taxes; there are no additional fees to pay at all. All other prices are exclusive of local import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
- My item went on sale after I purchased it?
- We do not have sales often but under certain circumstances we may run special offers or discounts. This is unpredictable, usually to clear some stock, get rid of the odd sizes or other. If your purchase was made within 7 days prior to the sale/offer, you can ask for a refund and we will match the offer. Unfortunately, we are not able to refund older purchases.
- What’s your returns policy?
- You can return any product you receive from us within 30 days of receipt, as long as the item is unused and unwashed.
- I do not like the product I ordered, what can I do?
- If the product is new and unused you can return it to us for a refund within 30 days of receipt.
- How do I return a product?
- Please visit the returns section of the website for full instructions on how to return a product.
- I want to return a product, but I don’t have the original packaging?
- You can always send the products back to us in another package but please pack securely and follow the instructions in the returns section of the website.
- How do I exchange a product?
- If you would like to exchange your purchase, please follow the steps in the section ‘How to Make a Return’ in the Returns section of the website.
- When do I need to pay for the pre-ordered product?
- We occasionally offer a pre-order option for particular items. Unless otherwise stated, you will be charged for the product at checkout. The item will be sent to you as soon as available, no more charges apply.
- How long before a pre-ordered product is available?
- Unless a delivery date is stated on the product’s page, we are unable to give you an exact date. We try our best to deliver all orders as quickly as possible. You will be informed as soon as the delivery date is known.
COMING SOON & OUT OF STOCK
- When are products ‘Coming Soon’ available?
- As soon we have an estimated date of delivery it will be posted on the specific product page. If no date is available, we are yet to commence production.
- I’d like to order a product, but it does not allow me to put it in the basket.
- If it is not possible to select an item, it is currently unavailable to purchase.
- Will ‘Out of Stock’ items be available again?
- Sometime they do, but not always. We mostly work on LIMITED RUNS or LIMITED EDITION policy. For this reasons, often items sell out very fast, it is best to act quick. We strongly suggest to sign up on the product's page if the item you want is currently out of stock and you will get notified as soon as it will be available again.
- My product is less than 1 month old and has developed damage, what can I do?
- We put great care and quality control over our apparel. If one of our garment is faulty or has poor quality construction, we are glad to offer a repair service where possible. This service is provided for items that were damaged through normal use and have been cared for as per garment instructions.
PRODUCTS & SIZING
- I am not sure which size to order?
- On most product pages there is specific sizing information. Please also have a look at our men’s sizing page. If you are still not certain about which size is right, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more advice.
- I am interested in having my event sponsored by BBC.
- Please send an email to email@example.com detailing your event. We are new and often busy trying to deliver you the next amazing garment but we try our best to reply to all. We are riders our and enjoy helping others, but please do not be disappointed if we are unable to help with your sponsorship request.
- Have you got any retail partners around the world?
- We are available in very limited and unique stores around the world. Please contact us for more details.
DO WE MANUFACTURE IN ASIA?
No, simply no. Whilst we understand the economic reasons to shift manufacturing to Asia as it is much cheaper, it does not fit well with our values. Our club represents a lineage of European cycling history and thus to manufacturer in a region that doesn’t have that rich connection would feel wrong. We won’t compromise these values.
WHY DO YOU SHIP FROM ITALY?
It just makes sense. Our entire production is located in Europe, mostly in Italy. The cost of high quality fabrics and european manufacturing is much higher than in Asian countries, so we needed to look at ways to trim our production costs in order to be competitive in the market place. Reducing an additional shipping leg to Belgium made perfect sense, so we have partnered up with a distribution centre in Italy.